Nine Inch Runes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum for Nine Inch Runes

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Inquiring about the following:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marix Malmius

Number of posts : 1
Vocation : Master Sorcerer
Level : 100
Registration date : 2011-04-05

Inquiring about the following: Empty
PostSubject: Inquiring about the following:   Inquiring about the following: EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:54 am

Hello! I would like to inquire as to when your recruitment periods are if I may.

Also, it would be nice to chat with someone to learn a little bit about your guild. If it's not already obvious I am looking for a guild. Even if there are no recruitment periods at a close date it would still be nice to learn a little bit about the guild and possibly the members.

Any answer would be appreciated!

M
M
Back to top Go down
Orphidos
Admin
Orphidos

Number of posts : 2303
Vocation : Sorcerer
Level : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Inquiring about the following: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquiring about the following:   Inquiring about the following: EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:04 pm

At the moment we have no open recruitment and there is none planned for the next months, tho that can change pretty fast.

However, we are always looking for new, happy, peaceful and exciting people to join our family so tell us a little bit more about yourself and we'll contact you ingame if you seem to be what we are looking for.

I know it sounds unconventional but we're trying out something different atm.

Sincerely,
Orphidos
Back to top Go down

Inquiring about the following:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nine Inch Runes :: Public Board-
Jump to: